Analysis of HR status
- Structured analysis of the relevant need of HR support for the company and thereby create security for management of HR issues.
- Clarification of policies within the personnel and HR area.
- Assist for the procurement of HR related services, for example, training, recruitment and similar.
Monitoring of relevant laws and agreements
- Salary mapping.
- Updates to changes in laws and agreements.
- Assist and conduct negotiations with trade unions.
- Risk factors.
- Monitoring for systematic work environment management.
- Analysis of staff turnover.
- Follow-up activities and take preventative measures to reduce unwanted resignations.
- Recruitment strategy, conducting recruitment alternatively assist with the choice of recruitment suppliers, “second opinion”.
- Analysis and adaptation of staffing needs.
- Assessment of the salary situation in the company.
- Mapping of competence training needs, individual development strategy for further career development of employees in the organisation.